Why we are doing this?
We believe that adventure flying is the future of paramotor sport. Most pilots dream about their paramotor adventures but sadly only very few actually go for it. Adventure flying seems too challenging to them and there seem to be obstacles too many.
We do not take obstacles as granted. Because we always challenge what others take as impossible. And we believe that in the end it is actually a lot easier than it seemed at the beginning. This is why we want to:
- Inspire people to dream about their amazing paramotor adventures. Escape the ordinary.
- Encourage people to believe their dreams could be easily real
- Trigger people to follow their idea now, not later.
- Award and reward those who keep pushing our sport further.
- Share the paramotor adventures with the community to inspire others
whatsapp/phone: +421 907 561 083 (Miroslav)
AdventureWINGMAN.org is a project of
SCOUT Adventures o.z.
Hadovska cesta 870
SK-945 01 Komarno
SCOUT adventures o.z. is a non-profit non-governmental organisation listed in the Registry of Civic Associations run by the Ministry of interior affairs in Slovak Republic.
AdventureWINGMAN is a non-profit fund funded by donations of private entities and individuals.
The Adventure Committee
jury memeber, AdventureWINGMAN directorMiroslav is the father of the AdventureWINGMAN idea:
- as the lead designer, test pilot and director at SCOUT paramotors who is the main sponsor of the adventure fund.
- Miroslav has lot of adventure flying experience. He got addicted to adventure flying since very beginning, completed lots of unsupported bivouac trips and Miroslav is winner if the 2016 Icarus Trophy 1900 km adventure
- Miroslav also organizes paramotor trips and expeditions. His trips to Iceland became kind of legendary but other trips are definitely worth consideration too.
Shane is a very experienced paragliding and paramotor pilot and instructor.
He has extensive adventure flying experience and he was the race director of the Icarus Trophy in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Shane is the author of the Freestyle 101 project – a unique comprehensive guide to paramotor aerobatics.
- Location: Utah, USA
- Website: Link
…amazing pilot, patient and calm instructor, nice dude to hang out with…
Dave is one of the most experienced pilots out there and we rely on his judgment in the jury very much:
- David Wainwright is the Owner and Chief Flight Instructor of High Adventure Paragliding
- Bronze medal winner 2018 Australian Paramotor Championship
- Bronze medal winner 2018 FAI World Paramotoring Championships Thailand
- Asia Oceana Paramotor Championship Thailand 2017 – 4th Place
- European Paramotoring Championships 2017 – 7th Place
- Australian Paramotor Champion 2016
- Winner of the 2016 Icarus Trophy Paramotoring Race
- Winner of the 2015 Icarus Trophy Paramotoring Race
- Australian Paramotoring Champion 2015
- multiple Australian paragliding champion…
- Location: Australia
- Website: Link
- Tucker is a young talented paramotor pilot, skydiver and base jumper.
- winner of the 2017 Icarus Trophy race
- lives his van-life dream of traveling and flying all over crazy places and landscapes
- loves coffee and some actually believe he loves McDonald’s
- and yes, watch his youtube channel>
- Location: van life anywhere in USA
- Website: Link
Steve has years of paramotor experience as well as adventure flying in UK, Malaysia, Spanish coast and Pyrenees and discovering Iceland on paramotor.
Steve is the smart one in our jury:
- smart enough to avoid unnecessary risks in flying and yet still very young at soul
- no unnecessary talking … gets straight to the point in the lovely polite way of a true English gentleman:-)
- Location: United Kingdom