Welcome to Adventure Wingman Application process!
We are excited to have you here and we want to encourage you to proceed with your application. As described earlier two more steps are needed.
- Submit a video application
- Submit a detailed written application.
Deadline> to be confirmed later
How to submit?
- You must have both video and written application ready
- Send us an email with the written application as attachment to miroslav@AdventureWingman.org
- We will send you a link to upload your video file to our cloud
Scroll down for detailed instructions.
What comes next?
- We will upload your video application to our Youtube Channel. We will give you credit of course.
- We will promote your video application on Facebook and Instagram.
- Please ask your friends to vote for your project – to give you likes and shares
- The Committee will evaluate both video and written applications and of course take the public vote into consideration.
Criteria for the AdventureWingman Commitee
- How cool/unique is the adventure?
- How exotic is the location?
- How attractive is the adventure to the paramotor and non-paramotor public?
- Does the adventure include some new innovative use of paramotors?
- Does the adventure challenge what seemed to be impossible?
- How challenging is the adventure in terms of paramotor skills?
- Is there any attempt for a world record?
- Does the adventure have some important social or personal message / higher cause?
- Does the team have natural storytelling skills? Did the adventurer/team prove to be able to share this adventure with the community?
- Is the budget well prepared?
- Did the team think of everything needed?
- Is the budget reasonable and low-cost?
- Is the team skilled and experienced enough for such adventure?
Instructions for Video Application
We are all curious about your adventure but also about your ability to share the emotions and experience. In the end, this is how all those who donate to your adventure will enjoy it = as an audience.
It does not have to be a professional video. No need for expensive camera equipment nor sending weeks editing the footage. You should be rather very authentic. Be creative, be funny, be excited, be enthusiastic … be authentic to be able do infect the paramotor community and the jury with your enthusiasm.
Recommended Video Content
We encourage you to do the video in your native language with English subtitles.
No strict rules, use your creativity. This is just a quick guide for the video that you may or may not follow:
- Grab the attention by telling the highlights of the trip. Tell us why your adventure is unique/cool/exotic/challenging..
- Raise our interest with some more details about the adventure:
- Define the main goals of the adventure.
- Does the adventure follow a higher cause (wildlife protection, human rights, personal emotional message, …)?
- Provide more details: the route, your team, planing, timeline
- What are the main risks?
- What have you accomplished so far?
- Trigger our desire – trigger our imagination, make us want to join you, make us curious to see the videos and photos from the adventure – now it is time for emotions
- What are your personal challenges?
- What are your fears?
- Why exactly this adventure?
- What are you especially looking forward to?
- Call to action
- AdventureWINGMAN logo at the end – we will provide the video clip
- ask for the public vote
- Link to the adventureWINGMAN.org for voting
Here is a example
Good camera, good edit, a bit too short…. whatever.
Instructions for Detailed Written Application
Find the form here>
Please, please, please keep it short and clear. No trash talk.